I took out a loan at the cash store over 4 years ago.I had a child and wasnt able to go back to work.

I finally fot a job and forgot all about them. 4 years later, they sent some unprofessional law firm after me to get their money! What was a $250 loan, has turned into $1195. I am now being garnished for 13 weeks because of this.

On July 24th, I had a conference call with Josie at Kohn Law firm. I wasnt able to give a date for a payment arrangement. Apparently, because I couldn't give a date, 2 weeks later i get a garnishment in the mail for $107.50. When I called the law firm I spoke to Samantha in regards to this.

She said because I refused a payment arrangement, they have a right to garnish me. I said, I never refused a payment arrangement. At the time of the conference call, I wasn't able to commit to a payment arrangement. SAMANTHA said it was the same thing as not agreeing to a payment arrangement.

Since when?!?! I am beyond pissed at this company!

They are scammers and frauds wh9 take advantage of hard working people!BEWARE!

Review about: The Cash Store Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with The Cash Store?

Comments

Rise Credit - Double interest charge Rise Credit "Looking at my statement, when you subtract my balance from the payment the result is my interest charge. I thought the interest charge was already included in the payment, do..." Read more Bitcoinbooker.net is a Fraudulent Scam Operation Bitcoinbooker "Comany: Bitcoinbooker URL: https://bitcoinbooker.net What they claim to do: Exchange Bitcoins to Paypal USD Bitcoinbooker claims to provide a Bitcoin to Paypal exchange service, but in reality, they are a..." Read more Popmoney - Legalized RipOffs Popmoney "This is the biggest Legalized Scam That's running, They keep Your money for as long as they can. So You take a million dollars of peoples money and hold it..." Read more Ingo Money - Identity Theft and Poor customer service (I'm not sure they are human, might be programs). Ingo Money "Today I called customer service and was directed to a website for online chat for immediate customer service. I'm not sure this was a human being, it may have been..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Hostess Brands - Suzy Q nail polish remover Hostess Brands "...When I took one out of the wrapper, it smelled like nail polish remover..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more