I am so done with this place. They charge what THEY want on your account, even though I have a set schedueld payment.

They are a total ripoff, and after being a loyal customer for over a year they should probably not start screwing me over. That's NOT how you keep bussnes. After this loan, I WON'T be using their services anymore. I don't want them to contact me because Ive alrwady spoken with cooperate, and no luck (a smartass immature girl is who I spoke with).

And they are always blowing my phone up for a "confirmation" of payment, Im done with them period end of story.

(they have called on 4 diffrent numbers) even though they have my bank information, and I've never missed a payment. This time they waited 4days after my schedueld payment.This place is a total joke, no wounder there is a different person everytime I go in the place, its a *** company who can't even keep their employee's happy.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). clarissa.chavis is overall dissatisfied with The Cash Store. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Cash Store.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cash Services category for more informed decision or compare The Cash Store to other companies on our site.

Comments

The CASH store has excellent customer service. I do not agree with the extremely high interest placed on their loans.

The payments are set up to come out every pay period or you can pay in person. I advise you to pay in person to have better control of the situation. I also advise never get a loan from the CASH store unless you have no other alternative. It's not worth it.

In the long run you will be out of so much money in interest. You will feel like you are going down in a sinking ship.

You're an ***. You agree to pay with a check when you get the loan, and all checks take 1-5 business days to clear.